Best PokeWars Kit?!?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aurvox, Aug 1, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Aurvox

Aurvox New Member

Hey Guys its Aur here and I wanted to put this question out there because I know it's definitely something people want to know. I don't know too much about each kit but I was hoping others could put down below what they think are the best late game kits, rush kits, defensive kits, and pvp kits. Or if they even make that much of a difference! In my personal opinion I like Growlithe because it's charge move roar gives all opponents in a small radius weakness (vulnerability). Useful for early game rush. It's also incredibly effective late game when you save 4 mballs to purchase it's Fire Blitz charge move. Although it damages you ever so slightly it can bring someone at 20 hrs to 7 even with full diamond armor. What's your favorite kit in PokeWars and why?

2. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

If we are going off moves that they can use then I too would say growlithe is one of the best to use. However I also think Celebi is a good kit to use as it is such a small model making it easy to move around undetected, meaning it's easier to infiltrate others bases and destroy their pokeballs. :D

3. Aleexxx_

Aleexxx_ New Member

I personally agree with terminator just because celebi is small and stealthy but I use houndor or growlithe.

4. Mr_VILLAGER_KING

Mr_VILLAGER_KING New Member

I personally think mew is a pretty good kit, mainly because of nasty plot. You use it near their bed then TNT it. If you just miss getting the pokeball then you take the other team by surprise and respawn, then break their pokeball.

5. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

At this point of time, I highly recommend to use either a "Mew, Celebi or a weedle king!" These kits are actually very similiar, only difference is the different moves that can be learned from different kit, as well as the design and how rare the Pokémon look when you are in game! Makes you look fabulous.