Can Someone Help??

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 8SoulSeeker8, Mar 27, 2017.

1. 8SoulSeeker8

8SoulSeeker8 New Member

I am sorta new to all of this and i was wanting to know what are good pokemon to start with as my first 6. i chose charmander as my starter. but i would like ones that i can catch and train up. Can anyone give me a hand?

2. Klasher4814

Klasher4814 New Member

Dragonite
    Rhydon
    Alakazam
    Gengar
    Machamp
    Exeguttor
    Vile plume
    Victreebell
    Arcanine
    Nineties
    Slowbro
    Cloister
    Pidgeot
    Rapidash
    Magmar
    Gyrados
    Flareon
    Jolteon
    Vaporeon
    Dewgong
    Golem
    Sandslash
    Nidoking
    Nidoqueen
    Arkbok

(These are all obtainable without purchasing and decently easy to find except for the eeveelution and dragonite aka dratini but if you put youself to it you can find them and there's probably lots I'm missing lol)

3. AngadKapoor

AngadKapoor New Member

Hey! I'm new too, but I've played Pokemon for a while now, so I think I might be able to help you. My starter was Charmander too.

I would advise:
    1. Charizard (easy, since you already have Charmander)

2. Alakazam (go to Mystical Keep, and catch an Abra/Kadabra. you'll need to evolve the Kadabra by trading though, so find a reliable friend to help you)

3. Dodrio (at level 10 or 11, I'm not sure, you can start seeing Dodrio around spawn and I'm aether village)

4. Electrode/Raichu (electrode is easier, because you can catch it easily in amp city, or catch it's lower form, Voltorb. Raichu is harder, because you need a Pikachu, which is anyways rare, then you need a Thunderstone, which is almost impossibly rare. you can get thunderstone and all other evolutionary stones from PokeStops, btw)

5. Gyarados (Magikarp can be found anywhere in the ocean, and just level it up to 20 to get a monster)

6. Golem/Nidoking (For Golem, get a Geodude/Graveler from Petra City, evolve Graveler by trading. For Nidoking, get Nidoran-M or Nidorino around Smog Town and sometimes spawn. Use a Moon Stone on Nidorino to get Nidoking)

So that's it!
    that's a fairly good team that can last you till around lvl 12. after that, you can replace some of these Pokemon with others eg. Machamp, Gengar etc.

Hope I helped!

AngadKapoor

4. Incidation

Incidation New Member

I recommend not using a Dodrio because of their lowish stats.

I recommend using Charizard even though it may seem daunting to train it up, but as you level up as a trainer you will get there.
    The Eevee evolutions are always great, although they do tend to take forever to get.
    I'll list types and next to each type 1 or more decent if not good choices. I'm listing the essentials, and am subtracting the types you will get with Charizard.

Water: Vaporeon- Eevee evolution, requires a water stone to evolve.
    Cloyster- Shellder evolution, also learns ice type moves which makes up for its weakness against grass.
    Seadra- Good substitute while waiting, and when Gen 2 comes out, it will be very good when it evolves into Kingdra.

Grass: Exeggutor- Evolves from exeggute, requires a leaf stone to evolve. It is also Psychic.
    Vileplume- Evolves from Gloom, also requires a leaf stone to evolve.

Ground/Rock: Golem- Needs trading to evolve and is very good with defence.
    Rhydon- Evolves at a pretty high level, but it a very good defender and learns moves from many different types.

Steel: Magneton- Learns moves from a multitude of types.

Electric: Raichu- Evolves from Pikachu, already rare and also needs a thunderstone to evolve. People always want to trade these for Lapras and dratini, so be aware.
    Jolteon- By far the bets evolution from eevees, needs a thunderstone.

Psychic: Alakazam- Needs to be traded to evolve, and is a glass cannon meaning that it can't really survive many hits, but it deals damage like a nuke and is super speedy like a speedster.

Ghost: Gengar- Needs to be traded to evolve, and is strong learning Dark and Ghost moves.

Dragonite, Lapras, and Snorlax of course. Primeape and Machamp are bothe decent. Most pokemon learn fighting moves so I find fighting types unessecary.

Hope I helped!
    -Inc