Cannot join because of the IP

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ltlZmoneys, Nov 22, 2017.

1. ltlZmoneys

ltlZmoneys New Member

Hello,everyone
    im LtlZmoneys and I just found a bug it's more of a signing in problem I recently moved to syria, I tried joining pokefind and I keep getting this massage that says connection refused and I kinda found a fix but it is kinda long, I have to turn VPN on while trying to join the server and if I turn VPN on the ip will change that changes some of the minecraft settings and I have to put my info again to log in such as EMAIL and PASSWORD and it doesn't work sometimes and that will take 12-15 mins so I can play minecraft pokefind and I think that is kind of long now my problem is that the client blocks my ip though I'm not ip banned and this problem happens to all my friends in school I will really appreciate getting the work on the bug done fast

-LtlZmoneys

2. Lego121212

Lego121212 Ex Senior Moderator

Not really sure of this would work, but maybe switch to a new version of Minecraft.

3. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello LtIZmoneys,

This might actually be an issue with your school wifi. In a few cases the wifi will restrict access to specific servers or websites thus preventing you from logging on. There may not be much we can do about this as since you aren't IP banned, it is not an issue with the server.