cant compelte the wash away quest on the haikou server

Discussion in 'Help' started by callan, Feb 25, 2018.

1. callan

callan New Member

minecraft name: kindemon7876

trying to complete the wash away quest on the haikou server i have a magikarp to give to eathna but i cant click on him to trade with him i have tried nearly everything i can think think of just need help not sure what to do

2. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hello callan, if you can for me, what does it say in your /questlog? You may need to do an extra step before handing the magikarp to the NPC. Also, click here for an easy guide to follow for the quest process if you would like. My name is Jadyn, and you can PM me on here or on discord if you have anymore questions or concerns on the PokeFind server.

ShootingFor3 likes this.
  3. callan

callan New Member

It says given Ethan the Magikarp

4. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

If it says to give him a Magikarp, feel free to catch a Magikarp anywhere, have it in your Party, and right click Ethan. That should help progress you in your quest. If it still does not take it, try to empty your Party completely and just have the Magikarp. If that still does not work, please contact a Manager on our Discord with your IGN and your current situation, as you might have to have your Quest reset.