Christmas Advent Calendar Event

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Austin Dewitt Crawford, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Austin Dewitt Crawford

Austin Dewitt Crawford Member

I suggested that there should be more quest involved like the “Save Crainer Quest,” and “What Happened to Crainer.” These quests were simple and really fun to do. I would like to see some more of these events for Holidays and other events. When Halloween was there near I was expecting a Halloween Event. I hope there is a Christmas Event soon.

First off, I know you’re thinking, Christmas Events??? It’s only the middle of November. I will agree, it is early, but for this idea, it would need a lot of planning, but I think it would be a ton of fun. This itself is not a specific event, but an event of a lot of mini-events. What would happen is a Christmas Advent Calendar. What would happen, is each day, a new, mini-event would take place.

All of these are December dates ideas

• 1st - Color Tournament/Pokemon Contest/Best Nickname Of Pokemon (Red)

• 2nd - Find Danny/Admin Hidden In A Town On A Server (State This Event In Global Chat)

• 3rd - Color Tournament/Pokemon Contest/Nickname Of Pokemon (Blue)

• 4th - Present Hunt (5 Presents Put On All Servers)

• 5th - Color Tournament/Pokemon Contest/Nickname Of Pokemon (Yellow)
    • 6th - (Ideas)
    • 7th - Color Tournament/Pokemon Contest/Nickname Of Pokemon (Green)
    • 8th - (Ideas)
    • 9th - Color Tournament/Pokemon Contest/Nickname Of Pokemon (Black)
    • 10th - (Ideas)

• 11th - Color Tournament/Pokemon Contest/Nickname Of Pokemon (Brown)

• 12th - (Ideas)
    • 13th - Color Tournament/Pokemon Contest/Nickname Of Pokemon (Purple)

• 14th - (Ideas)
    • 15th - Color Tournament/Pokemon Contest/Nickname Of Pokemon (Gray)
    • 16th - (Ideas)
    • 17th - Color Tournament/Pokemon Contest/Nickname Of Pokemon (White)
    • 18th - Find an Admin/Sr.Mod in a Maze
    • 19th - Color Tournament/Pokemon Contest/Nickname Of Pokemon (Pink)

• 20th - Christmas Tournament Day 1
    • 21th - Christmas Tournament Day 2
    • 22th - Christmas Tournament Day 3 (Finals)
    • 23th - (Ideas)
    • 24th - Gift of Giving (Give NPCs Stuff and At The End of the Day Be Rewarded)
    • 25th - Merry Christmas (Ideas)
    I know that this would be really hard to pull off, but the outcome would be amazing.

2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Most of these things are manual and require staff to be online which is a no from me knowing that its unfair for staff to be online during the holidays. Secondly some of the ideas require a lot of dev work. Rather suggest quest ideas that don't require a lot of code or can be built off existing code

3. Austin Dewitt Crawford

Austin Dewitt Crawford Member

These ideas can be changed to being /adventcalander or something
    Simple things like caught 10 Magikarps on Day 1
    Caught 10 Rattatas Day 2

4. Larzrum

Larzrum Member

I played on a Pokemon go server that's no longer around. They did this last year and gave you coins. So maybe each day they can give out certain amount of coins or tokens. Gets slightly higher with each day. Then on Christmas give out a big prize if you did all 25 days.

5. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

See that's a good idea but I think implementing it would be hard but do able

6. Ordaine

Ordaine Member

Honestly a questline that slowly unlocks each portion per day/week leading up to christmas if something was going to be done.
    Say Christmas egg as a reward similar to the shadow egg, or a "present" simple crate with a list of possible rewards for that holiday surprise gift.

7. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

This is could be a really good idea to attract more players! would love to see this around, maybe change the gifts? :)

8. TheDoctor420

TheDoctor420 Member

I get what your trying to convey here, and it could be a good idea if it is implemented properly, but the way you did it would be impossible for staff would have to be on every server every day for the entire month almost. Maybe they could do a quest which adds an NPC everyday and doesnt require staff to be on.

9. ThatSnowmanFrost

ThatSnowmanFrost New Member

It’s hard to do I know this because I’ve seen how coding works and it’s hard to pull off and I think that it wouldn’t be fair to the staff

10. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

Seems like a really interesting idea.Although some of the events will be available to some of the players and the times for each event will be really confusing but overall great idea!

11. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Anyways, we have 12 days of christmas in PokéFind, you can enjoy 12 days of free gift :)

12. Stampe2015

Stampe2015 New Member

I suggest that you can get like poke keys in skyblock like last year