Derp_Sqertle’s 10 month late forum intro!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Derp_Sqertle, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Derp_Sqertle

Derp_Sqertle New Member

Hello people that for some weird reason clicked on my intro! You must have a lot of time on your hands! I’m Derp_Sqertle and I’m really late to the intro party! I mean VERY LATE. But I’ll just get on with my intro and stop wasting your time.
    Hello I amm Derp_Squertle ut you already knew that. I am 11 years old (I’m not a noob or anything people assosciate with 11 year olds.) I live in a family of 4 with 2 parents and a high school sister. I am Legend rank on Pokefind and joined on August 7 2017. I also have a dog named Millie. She recently passed her 8th birthday on the same day as me, May 3. She is a Labrador Retriever. I live in a sub-rural area of Wisconsin (U.S.). Millie is also the dog you see in my pfp holding a bone. My favorite animal is a turtle, and I actually just saw one down by the creek where I live! :) Here’s my Pokefind history. On August 7 2017 I had been watching some pixelmon vids and decided I wanted to play that! So I searched something along the lines of: Pixelmon Minecraft servers. I was dumb and passed over many server because at the time I was too dumb to know how to download a mod. I eventually came across Pokefind and joined it. I started having fun and by the time Shadow Quest 1 rolled around, I had bought Expert. Nothing happened for a while, sq2 came out, and eventually I bought champ. After a few weeks, I quit for 4 or so months. Then I came back and later bought Legend rank. I picked Latios, smashed sq2 and sq3 and continued on. That’s mostly what I’ve been doing in the last year or so! I’m interested in applying for mod but I doubt they take 11 year olds :( I’m also nervous to post a thread in staff application area because there are no others lol. Anyway, thats about all! I’m a boring person! (Btw could a staff plz respond and tell if staff app place on forums is open?) :) Thanks for wasting your time to listen to my intro!

2. Derp_Sqertle

Derp_Sqertle New Member

Here’s some more info I forgot!: My old name was ANGRYBIRDABBY for a long time. Many people knew me by that name. Then Squritle_Boss, and now Derp_Sqertle. Congrats! You just wasted more time!

3. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums Derp_Squertle! I have family that lives in Wisconsin so that's pretty cool. I'm on the west coast so it's a few hours difference. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns you can message me on Discord or the Forums! :)

4. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Welcome to the forums! I see you alot in game so its wonderful to have you on our forums! If you have any questions/concerns feel free to message me!

5. HobbyGuy123

HobbyGuy123 Active Member

Wish I had a Latios ;)

FakePanda likes this.
  6. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to the forums~! Squirtle is one of the cutest starters in my opinion, so I enjoy your name quite a bit ;)