didnt get my rank in discord and discord link expired help me

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FakeplexAdmin, Feb 15, 2018.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. FakeplexAdmin

FakeplexAdmin New Member

hey im here because ur discord link has expired and isnt working and i would like muy discord tag as expert rank

2. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

Alright here is an thorough description on what to do. You see my signature at the bottom? (Message) use that link then sign in to Discord if you haven't already and then your done Step 1! If you couldn't figure it out: discord.gg/pokefind

Step 2: to get your rank on Discord type in chat (main chat not Discord chat) your name + Discord # (Example mine is #6944) then screen shot the message with just your Minecraft name and your discord # in chat.

Didn't work? Be sure to change your PokeFind Discord Nickname to match up with your Minecraft Username. I already mentioned this in the previous thread you posted :D

Have a great day! :)

3. FakeplexAdmin

FakeplexAdmin New Member

um im sorrybut everytimer i try to login with a diffrent discord link it says it has expired and that was no help thanks alot for no help :confused:

4. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing troubles entering our Discord. I'm going to try to link this just in case to see if it works.
    https://discord.gg/e7tB4Hy
    If that doesn't work, please PM me and I can try my best to help you out.