Hacker / Robber

Discussion in 'Help' started by spjoes, Jun 3, 2018.

?

Were you on when this happened

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. spjoes

spjoes New Member

Minecraft Username: Spjoes
    Discord ID: spjoes#8001

What is the Problem (Be as detailed as possible):

There is one guy on the Pokemon Skyblock server named xlEmirates. He insested to trade with me. he offered 300 Mil for 30 geodudes. i then accepted. i told him to give me the money first but he declined saying i must give him the geodudes first. i then put them in the chest and with out even cooping him he opened the chests, stole 25 Iron golem spawners and started destorying my island. He then left with me asking him for the money. he said his mom was calling him and 2 seconds later he was saying stuff in the chat like "OML, OMG, OMG,OMG" following with "SPJOES JUST SCAMMED ME!" no body believed him and believed that he took stuff from me. he then said "I AM JUST DONE WITH THIS STUPID GAME" and then left the server. a few seconds later i got kicked twice along with everyone else on my islands team. i used to have a picture but my pc died but if you ask anyone on the server they would have said i didn't do it. i have proof my battery died because i am charging it now if needed i will inclued the picture showing my battery died

When did this problem occur: at around 2:35
    Any other details: It was on the Pokemon skyblock server

2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

3. Cooper121314

Cooper121314 New Member

dam I forgot vidioe