have an active mod on skyblocks and other pokefind games at all times

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SpaceTurtle21, Jul 20, 2017.

?

More mod activity on skyblocks and other pokefind server games

1. yes

40.0%
  2. no

60.0%
  1. SpaceTurtle21

SpaceTurtle21 New Member

Recently my skyblocks island was griefed due to the fact that I trusted some noob and he took advantage of me and my other island partner. I believe if mods were present more often on skyblocks it would greatly reduce the amount of griefing that myself and other players experience on skyblocks.

2. SpaceTurtle21

SpaceTurtle21 New Member

Also if players could have the ability to mute player in there personal chat that would be great.

3. sethdino

sethdino New Member

Well the thing is, staff are already supposed to be present often and if you ever needed help you could just ask one off of the Discord.

4. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

The thing is how could've staff prevented that? It was your problem that you trusted him/her

5. SpaceTurtle21

SpaceTurtle21 New Member

more activity by mods would discourage people from griefing. for example would you steal from somebody if u new a cop was watching?

6. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

So if a mod was on you would've said "help someone griefed me!" then he/she would've asked you for video proof and then you would say "I dont have" then nothing will happen :confused:

7. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Skyblock is the lowest populated game mode and mods have over 20 pokeworld servers to moderate and then there's discord