Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by CasualMow, Dec 3, 2017.

1. CasualMow

CasualMow New Member

Hello everyone! I'm CasualMow, you can call me Mow since if you wish. I am a very friendly Person who mostly just is here to have fun and catch some Pokemon. I am hoping in the future to become a builder or staff member when applications are being accepted until then you may be seeing me a lot, in discord and all around the server just looking for Pokemon. Now for me as a person, I am a music composer, A singer, an artist, a designer, an architect and my portfolio just keeps on going. (literally, I am like 500+ things) I do though have problems spelling correctly and my grammar is in the works. If you have problems Come to me, I'm actually a licensed counselor IRL. Goodbye for now - CasualMow

2. ProfessorFox

ProfessorFox Member

Hello Mow and welcome! Staff applications are always open to apply, but I recommend making sure you have been on the server for a bit before applying. I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

3. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Hello CasualMow! Welcome to the Forums :D
    If you have any questions, comments, or concerns you can feel free to message myself or another staff member here on the Forums or even on Discord. You can find a bunch useful posts right below here in my signature. Hope you enjoy being in this community ;)

4. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

Welcome Mow! Hope you will enjoy your stay and succeed as a musician and maybe see you in the Staff Team. ;)

5. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Hey CasualMow! Wow, I must commend you for having so many talents! Anyways, I hope you have an awesome time on the server and as well as on the forums! Feel free to message me if you have any questions!

P.s Good luck on applications :D !!!

Grapes likes this.
  6. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Hey pal! Welcome to the forums! ;) Have a great adventure in the PokéFind Network!

7. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to our forums, Mow! It's quite lovely to see you here! I highly suggest that you apply for Builder/Staff since the applications are always open, just make sure that you follow the format! Also, I'm an artist as well, I love to sketch things and build with clay really. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to PM me! :)

ShootingFor3 likes this.