Hello, I am Magma

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MagmaGamer593, Sep 29, 2017.

1. MagmaGamer593

MagmaGamer593 New Member

Hello! I am Magma. I just started playing PokeFind because of SSundee! I'm 11 years old. (I did 1999 because apparently "I'm too young" but, I don't care :3) I've played minecraft for a while now, and I've played pokemon for a long time! I've been staff on many servers before, and I hope to be staff on this one too! Well, that's stupid, because I know I'm probably too young, but I would still like to help... wait, I'm not making an application right now... moving on! So, I have a discord, and if you would like to friend me, my user is Magma#7342! I actually know a lot about plugin- wait, I keep forgetting this is just an introduction... ANYWAYS, I'm turning 12 on December 26th (Yay me!) so, if you want, you can wish me a happy birthday! Thanks for taking your time to read about my life :D.

2. Infinity_Wolf

Infinity_Wolf New Member

Welcome to the Server! Sadly, if you make an application, you have to be 14 or older (Some exceptions) and you must be a member for at least 2 weeks. But I hope to see you around!

MagmaGamer593 likes this.
  3. MagmaGamer593

MagmaGamer593 New Member

Okay, thanks!

4. BlondieLuckz

BlondieLuckz New Member

Happy Birthday! Wait 2 More Years... Unless You Have a Time Warp. (Invite me if you do!!!!)

5. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

Welcome to the server, glad you joined. Would you be in team magma? ;)

6. MagmaGamer593

MagmaGamer593 New Member

Hmm, maybe. I would've been team aqua if I hadn't changed my username. I used to be AquaGamer593, now I'm MagmaGamer593
    ;)

7. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to the forums and the server, Magma! I hope you enjoy your stay here and find lots of good Pokemon. If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to PM me! :)