Hello, my name is Krugini!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Krugini, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Krugini

Krugini New Member

Hey everyone! My name is Krugini or you can call me by my first name, Kruger. I've always accepted Krug if that's what you guys want.

I am a new Jr. Moderator on this server and I wanted to introduce myself and tell you guys a little about me. I'm a 19 year old college student living in Alaska. I love singing and playing music and hanging out with people and playing games. Other games that I play include CSGO, Binding of Isaac, Overwatch, a bunch of Pokemon stuff ranging from the original Pokemon games to fan-made games on a bunch of different platforms.

I can play five instruments: guitar, piano, percussion, steel drums, and ukulele.

I'm very excited for all the great times I know I'm going to have as a new Jr. Mod and I can't wait to get to know everyone! My first day was already full of fun and laughs. :)

If you got any questions about what it's like in Alaska or how long I've been playing certain instruments, feel free to hit me up with those questions on Discord or down below! :)

And once again, hello everyone!

2. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hey Krugini!

Welcome to the staff team and the forums!!! :D I also love music and play the piano! How cold does Alaska get in the winter and do you still have school/college/work? Really looking forwards to working with you and playing on the server with you! If you have any questions at all feel free to slide into my DM's on discord or on the forums;).

Krugini likes this.
  3. Krugini

Krugini New Member

I think the coldest I've seen it get in my town is -60F, but it's usually stuck around -20F to -40F in the middle of the winter. In the more Northern parts of the state, it's pretty much always around -50F. But yes I am currently in college and it's my first year here and no job currently, but hopefully soon.

4. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums and the Staff Team!
    Glad i'll be getting to work with you some more in the future! :)

Krugini likes this.
  5. TheDoctor420

TheDoctor420 Member

Holy cow -50F, how do you not freeze? Also, how’s it like living in Alaska and the daylight. Don’t you guys have 24 hour daylight at a time of the year? Great to get to know you and hope we get to talk in the future!

6. Krugini

Krugini New Member

Lots of winter gear! Snowpants, mittens and then gloves over them, hefty winter jacket with a sweater under it.And it's actually opposite, it's always dark haha. The sun went down at 3 pm today, and it's gonna get a bit less.

7. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Ooohhh, welcome to the forums AND to the staff team, Krugini! ;) I hope you're enjoying your stay here with us. And please remember to contact me if you ever have any questions. :D

8. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

Welcome,welcome...I hope you'll have fun staying here :D

9. Amazonshark

Amazonshark New Member

Welcome to the server, im your friendly neighborhood amazon, if you need me i am always online and you can always ask me on discord