Hello, my name is what? my name is

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by California Luminous, Mar 19, 2019.

1. California Luminous

California Luminous New Member

Tony. I'm currently 21. I started playing Minecraft since I was 13, so it's bean awhile. I love going snowboard every winter and go skates at my favorite skating places called Boomer in Fountain Valley. My major is computer science, basically writing codes so I'm very excited for the upcoming HYTALE game coming out with coding part. I love playing Minecraft, is like a part of my childhood, similar to all the kids playing Fortnite right now; they'll remember that game as part of their childhood.
    I love Minecraft but since Microsoft bought the company. A lot of things have change, some are good and some are bad. Since I saw another servers new trailer, a new passion had burn in me and I really can't wait to start the game.
    THANK YOU so much for reading my introduction. I hope to see you guy soon when the game is release and I can't wait any longer for the game.
    -California Luminous.

2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Hello, welcome to the forums.
    Unfortunately we do have rules against advertising stuff like your Youtube channel if it has nothing to do with our server. We also don’t allow the mentioning of other servers. I have edited your message to make sure it followed our rules still.
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

3. Baeporeon

Baeporeon UBER Active Member

welcome to the forums! enjoy your stay ;pp

4. California Luminous

Thank you for doing that.

5. California Luminous

Thank you

6. Adam_Blue

Adam_Blue New Member

Awesome intro! :)