Hello, Pokefind!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ChrisTheRPGamer, Jan 12, 2018.

1. ChrisTheRPGamer

ChrisTheRPGamer New Member

Hi, my name that I use on Minecraft Pokefind is ChrisTheRPGamer, but you can just call me Chris. Some of you might already know of me from the server or discord for a while now, but I just made an account on this forum and wanted to introduce myself.

I've been playing Pokemon since I was a child starting all the way from Pokemon Red, and I am grateful that there is a server dedicated to Pokemon without the need for mods. I play both Pokemon World and Pokemon Skyblock and have truly enjoyed both so far. I haven't played every single Pokemon version, but I've played at least one of each of the generation titles. I like to help people with questions about Pokemon, help other people evolve their Pokemon through trading, and participating in battles with other players.

I also enjoyed playing RPG games such as some of the final fantasy games from back then (7, 8, 9, and 10) and a few others, and without getting too much into detail, I loved the progression and just overall story experiences which kept me hooked for a long time. There are lots of RPG games I haven't played, but I've seen walk-through's of them.;)

2. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Welcome to the forums, Chris! Glad you share common interests with helping people in battles and questions about Pokemon! I've seen you on the server and your name is something that is stuck in my head :) If you have any questions/concerns feel free to pm me on discord or in-game!

3. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

Hey Chris, welcome to pokefind I hope you have an amazing time!

4. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums Chris!
    If you ever need anything, you can always DM me for help.
    Hope to see you around some more :)

5. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Hello there, Chris! I am also here to welcome you to our forums. :D I've seen you quite a bit in game, and I'm SUPER glad that you enjoy both PokeWorld & Skyblock! I hope to see you more on our forums as I see you in game all the time. If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to PM me on here or Discord. Happy hunting! :)

ShootingFor3 likes this.