Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GalaticDoge, Jun 28, 2018.

1. GalaticDoge

GalaticDoge New Member

The name is Glin Vox the III, aka GalaticDoge. I'm from outer space, and I'm right next to you guys on Earth.
    I like video games, mainly Minecraft and Skyrim. I like the colors red and black. I like the first three movies of Star Wars, and I love Jurassic Park.
    I hope everyone here is having a good time! Good day to you all!

2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums GalaticDoge!

I too like the Star Wars and Jurassic Park movies. I love the original Jurassic Park movie the most of those films. My favorite colors are Orange and Green, green a lot more though. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns you can message me on Discord or the Forums! :)

3. HobbyGuy123

HobbyGuy123 Active Member

I liked the Clone Wars series the most. All those 20min episodes better than the movies and it was also animated. Not some cringe CGI :p Then Disney stopped it :eek: I still do like all Star Wars movies though, newer ones more than the old. I saw Jurassic like the first day it was released in the US on like Friday and it was great.
    Nice Pug in space signature :cool:

4. GalaticDoge

GalaticDoge New Member

Thanks!

5. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay :)

GalaticDoge likes this.
  6. its_donut

its_donut Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums! I haven’t watched a lot of star wars but I sure do love the series as I love Jurassic Parks/World. Also one of my favorite color is red it’s just a super cool color:cool:. I definitely hope to see you in game! If you ever have any questions you can always send me a msg;). Have a nice day/night!

GalaticDoge likes this.
  7. Pars2000

Pars2000 Crazy Active Member

Hello! I've only watched 2 StarWars movies, but I like them. I like green.