Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AccountChecking, Oct 3, 2017.

1. AccountChecking

AccountChecking New Member

idk what i am suppose to do for intros, but i think it is just saying who you are, idk. So here:

I am a guy who likes making diss tracks on people who wants to fite me on roblox 1v1 battle jake pul dab on dem daters, and sometimes people that are really disrespectful.i sometimes get banned for doing this because i usually roast the owners and they get salty and ban me.

I am also a duck, yes i go quack quack not woof woof, don't know why people tell my go woof,

uhh, what else, oh ya, i like cheese and i like dabbing on dem haters. Ok, thanks for giving me views :D

Ps: I like tryharding on kids so they can be mad and i get entertainment

2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Nice to meet you and welcome to the Forums. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to message me on Discord or here on the Forums. Hope you enjoy this community!! :)

3. AccountChecking

Thanks

4. Ehaniel

Ehaniel New Member

welcome.. woof woof

5. AccountChecking

i thought u loved meh

6. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to the forums! You seem to be a meme lord and I too love a bit of memes. I hope you enjoy your time here on our server, and if you ever have any questions, feel free to PM me! :)

7. Ehaniel

Ehaniel New Member

???

8. DumbPug

DumbPug Member

Welcome to the Forums :D I hope you enjoy your stay with us, and if you have any questions or concerns the Pug is only one message away :D Also don't dab on dem haters too hard ;)

9. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here at pokefind and if you have any questions or concerns just hit me up! ;)

10. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Welcome to the forums, Accountchecking! I hope you have a fantastic time here :D

Quack Quack :p

11. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums as usual I'm late to the party but I'm awaiting a fire mixtape from you now