Help Santa Save Christmas Quest

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Austin Dewitt Crawford, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Austin Dewitt Crawford

Austin Dewitt Crawford Member

I suggested that there should be more quest involved like the “Save Crainer Quest,” and “What Happened to Crainer.” These quests were simple and really fun to do. I would like to see some more of these events for Holidays and other events. When Halloween was there near I was expecting a Halloween Event. I hope there is a Christmas Event soon. I was also thinking a Christmas Event called “Help Santa Save Christmas.” The idea of this is that Professor Hemlock tells you that you need to report to the North Pole or else Christmas is canceled. Professor Hemlock gives you a ticket to go talk to Captain Barry so he can sail you to the North Pole. Once you arrive you introduced to Santa's Head Elf, Lady Andris. Andris tells that the presents have been stolen. Andris asks to search around Santa’s workshop for any clues about where the presents may have been taken. You look around Santa’s workshop asking the Elves questions. The Elves don’t know what happened to the present. You go check on Santa and Santa is there in his messy office freaking out about the presents being missing. Santa hears the Reindeer (Stantlers) would be more Pokemon related) in out in the stalls panicking, so Santa asks you to go check them and called them down. He says, “The Reindeer (Stantlers) will only calm do carrots. Go feed them some please.” Santa gives that player 18 carrots, 2 for each of his Reindeer (Stantlers). The player leaves Santa’s workshop and leaves to the Stalls. When the player arrives at the stalls, the Reindeer (Stantlers) are missing… without a trace. You rush back to tell Santa what has happened, and Santa is now missing. The player reports back to Lady Andris, to inform her about the Reindeer (Stantlers) and Santa’s missing. You find Lady Andris outside looking out into the distance, at a tall mountain. Lady Andris states “I saw Santa walking up there. Where did he go, <Player Name>?” Player “I don’t know, but I’m going to save Christmas.” The player leaves to go ventures off into the dark and stormy night. Once the player arrives the base of the mountain, the player is joined by Jessie, James, Meowth, and Wobbuffet. Jessie, James, Meowth, and Wobbuffet state that they were hired to stop anyone that wanted to climb the mountain, by someone that they don’t know of. You battle Jessie, James, Meowth, Wobbuffet, and they have Christmas Pokemon (Halloween Pokemon, but Christmas Theme). Jessie, James, Meowth, and Wobbuffet after being defeated, “We’re Blasting Off Again!” The player enters a cave that is nearby to get out of the harsh weather. The weather keeps getting worse and worse. The player is forced to go further into the cave. Inside the Cave is Parkour (Moving Block Parkour). Once the player reaches the top of the Mountain, the player gets pushed away, nearly falling of mountain, by the strong winds on the mountain. The player pushes on (With Slowness III or maybe IV to make the wind effect to take place) against the winds nearly reaching the summit where the player sees a door to a house on the summit of the mountain. The player enters the door and enters some kind of weird ice fortress, with ice spikes inside. The players see many Delibirds with little bands around their heads making them throw presents into a giant furnace. The player tries their hardest to get the headbands off, but can’t. The player looks around and sees Santa. The player tries to get Santa back to his workshop, but Santa won’t move. Santa says “Christmas is canceled this year, the Reindeer (Stantlers) are locked up, and the Delibirds are throwing away all of the little boys and girls Christmas presents as we speak. There is not you can do and to make sure of that my master has given me these Pokemon to stop you.” The player battles Santa, but Santa is no pushover, the battle is neck and neck and eventually, the players wins. Santa’s Pokemon are Christmas Pokemon and are all level 100 and one level 105. Once Santa has lost, the headband breaks off and Santa doesn’t know where he is or what is going on. The player tells Santa “I need you to stay here and don’t move, I going to save Christmas.” Santa replies with “No, you are not going to do that.” Santa gets up, “We are going to save Christmas. You do whatever you are going to do, I’m going to save my Reindeer (Stantlers). Do you still have those carrots I gave you earlier? I will need them for when I find.” The player states, “Yes they are here. Here you go Santa. Let’s go. See when this is all about Santa.” Santa leaves to find his Reindeer (Stantlers). The player goes further into the cave and finds a throne room. The player enters cautiously, looking around as he/she enters. When the player is in the center of the room, the door drops behind him/her and the player is now locked in the room. The player hears someone, from somewhere. “That voice, I’ve heard it before.” The player says out loud. “But whose voice is it,” the player whistles to himself/herself. An elevator leads down and exits Cipher out of the elevator. “I am back <Player Username> and Christmas is cancelled and nothing you do can stop me. You can battle me, you cannot beat me with my Shadow Christmas Pokemon. Yes, I stole Santa’s own Pokemon and converted them into the Shadows. Good luck beating them.” Cipher has a level 115 Salmence, a level 115 Metagross, a level 115 Groudon, level 115 Kyogre, level 115 Rayquaza, and level 115 Deoxy (Attack for Pure Power or Defense as a Troll). Once and if the player beats Cipher, Santa enters and shouts “<Players Name>, hey! I found my Reindeer (Stantlers). What are you doing here? We have to get out of here. This cave is collapsing, we got to go. The Reindeer (Stantler) are getting all the Delibirds out of here.” Santa and the player both run out the cave as fast as possible. The player and Santa ride on Santa’s Reindeer (Stantlers) back to Santa’s workshop. When you and Santa arrive back at his workshop Santa asks the player “Who did all this trouble?” The player responds “The villainess creep, Cipher. This isn’t the first time he has strike, or second, or third time he has strike.” Santa says, “He isn’t going on the Naughty list, <Player’s Name>.” The player responds with “WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE GOING TO BE PUTTING HIM ON THE NAUGHTY LIST, ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP HIM ON THE NICE LIST?!?!” Santa says “No, <Player’s Name> his name is going on a list where you cannot get off, called “The Black Ban Hammer List. I gave my Head Elf Andris is a little reward for you for helping save Christmas. I got to go to give the presents that are left to the little boys and girls around the world. The reward that Andris, Santa’s head elf, gives you a present. You would open the present and would receive either eggs or other items. (Some idea for stuff to receive from the present.)

TheDoctor420 likes this.
  2. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

I definitely agree that this idea or a similar idea/quest would be really cool to be implemented.

3. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I like this idea and I'm very impressed with the detailed outline. However my concern Is the actual story line shouldn't be based too heavily on how you see Christmas because not everyone shares the same beliefs or religion, remember Chanukah( jewish tradition) is at the same time. Also laying out the quest is wasting your time because they will lay it out the way they want to do it.

4. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

I like this idea, very well thought out and I am impressed at the time you spent on this. Prehaps this will be added in the future, could also make use of the other HM's in the future for quests such as these! ;)

5. Austin Dewitt Crawford

Austin Dewitt Crawford Member

This is just an outline of what I would love to see from a Christmas Event. I am Jewish and I do not celebrate Christmas, but I chose to do Christmas instead of Chanukah or Hanukkah because Christmas is more popular than these two other religious holidays. I based this event off movies and after Christmas Time tv shows.

6. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Well thought out though Voultronix does have a point. Not everyone shares the same beliefs or religion but it's very creative. It'd be interesting to see how such things could even be implemented.

7. stonewallc

stonewallc New Member

I agree that some of this stuff should be implemented as a quest however, basically 6 legendaries over level 105 that are shadow is a little to much to beat, probably near impossible.

8. TheDoctor420

TheDoctor420 Member

This is absolutely amazing, It is so in depth and i see you put alot of effort into it! This would be a great idea and hope it is implemented this christmas

9. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Really great post pal! That would be an epic Christmas Quest!