Hey :D

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RJ2017, Oct 16, 2017.

1. RJ2017

RJ2017 New Member

Hi I'm RJ2017 aka RJ i'm sorta new to pokefind (but not REALLY new) and need some people to play with :p
    If You Want To Hang Out On Pokwars or something (or any other server :p) just either PM me in game (if i'm on) or on the discord my name rn is RJ, Team Mystic.

Happy Catching!

2. LeoMessi

LeoMessi Member

Well hello there :D I'm Leo! It's a pleasure to meet you and I hope to see you around the server! Welcome to the forums! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to message me or any staff member!
    Hope you enjoy your stay :D

3. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Hey Rj ! Welcome to the forums. Hope you are enjoying everything we have to offer. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to send me a message here on the Forums or on Discord. ;)

4. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

Welcome to pokefind, I hope you have an amazing adventure :)

5. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

Hey RJ, welcome to pokefind. I wish you good fortune on your pokefind journey!

6. RJ2017

RJ2017 New Member

Thanks all of you :D hope to see you soon

7. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to the forums, RJ2017! We've got a huge welcoming family here. I hope to see you in game and if you have any questions feel free to PM me! :)

ShootingFor3 likes this.