Hey its me ItsDemo_

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ItsDemo_, Aug 9, 2017.

1. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

Before I introduce myself I want to thank the staff and especially Kuro and shooting in particular. Helped me with a lot in my time being on this server. Anyways lets get into the reason you looked at this thread :p. Hi I am ItsDemo_ I am a champ who usually stirs around on Gen 1 s 7 or somewhere about gen 2 catching rare Pokemon that I can never seem to get out of my pc....like pages of these Pokemon and might as well release them. Anyways I am 18(well on the 10th so a few days after I post this), I know what you are thinking, wow old man on minecraft. Nah like my girlfriend says stay a kid forever being an adult sucks. Anyways I'm always there with a helping hand, either dropping exp boost or tpa people places or just ripping myself off on trades to help others one day surpass me. :) I hope to make even more friends than I have already and catch them all!

ps if you read all of this good job I wouldn't have read it all...

2. iwin1302

iwin1302 Active Member

Well, hello nice to meet you!

3. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

Nice to meet you also!

4. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

Hello ItsDemo_! I am glad you are having a good time on our server! I hope to see you online ;)

5. FanBoy609

FanBoy609 New Member

Nice to meet you ItsDemo_, i'm usually on Gen 1 s5 or Gen 2 s2 but i hope we see each other sometime in game and Happy Birthday! :D
    (even though it's a bit late now) :p