Heya! I'm Christa!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Christa, Nov 20, 2017.

?

Should i record even though so much has already been done to the skyblock island?

Poll closed Nov 27, 2017.
  1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Christa

Christa New Member

Hey!
    I'm christa, I've always been interested in video games. Particularly Pokemon.
    I had a youtube channel a while back and have been debating on starting up on yt again. Especially with this server. I've been on sky block CONSISTENTLY lol as well as on and off on pokeworld server.

Besides all that mumbo jumbo i've also been sharing an island with infamouskiller27 and his sister "Shadyjade" :D (I named her account seeing as it's my old alt xD) i haven't done much around the island other then contribute to our massive ig farm, and mine and jades rhyorn farms however i do plan to start on projects such as a squid farm and maybe a cocoa farm pretty soon. If you'd like to see me start up my yt channel again for this server, let me know down below i'm curious to see what everyone say's.
    Anyways, just thought i'd say Heya! and love the server so far i'm as you could say Poké-addicted LOL
    okie bye bye for now! <3

2. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums, im not much of a skyblock player but hi and hope you are enjoying the server! Feel free to contact me if you ever need help. :)

Christa likes this.
  3. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums Christa !
    Skyblock is pretty fun but I tend to focus on PokeWorld more. I have a massive island I made by myself which is 8k Island Level because I built it for looks not levels lol. I'm glad to hear you love the server!!
    Hope to see you around. :D

Christa likes this.
  4. Christa

Christa New Member

:D my is level is up to 14369 however i do share, as stated before.

5. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Welcome to the forums! If you need any help message us staff members :D

UV_Hail and Christa like this.
  6. emslayy

emslayy Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Hey Christa, Welcome to the forums!
    Sounds like you've got a pretty cool Skyblock island going on and I'm glad you're enjoying your time here!
    If you ever need anything my PMs are always open! :D

Christa likes this.
  7. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

Welcome,i'm glad you could come!
    Also,you should start your youtube channel again if that makes you happy ;)

Christa likes this.