Heyo, I'm Bry!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SoundOfBrylence, Oct 1, 2017.

1. SoundOfBrylence

SoundOfBrylence New Member

Hello everyone! I'm Bry, my minecraft username is Bry_DankMemes__. I love pokemon, I've played it since I was 8, and now I'm 16, talk about time flying by! I was really happy to find this server since I've searched for a pixelmon/pokemon server for ages. I find the server to be a good source of relaxation for me since I find the atmosphere to be very calm and laid back. Now for some other stuff about me. I absolutely love volleyball, I'm currently in my 6th year of playing the sport, so if any of y'all are interested in volleyball maybe we can chat about the sport sometime! I also do some sketching, even though I'm not very good at it.

So yeah if any of y'all want to chat or hang out I'm on discord at SoundOfBrylence or skype at Bry the Volleyball Fanatic.

I'm really excited to spend more time on PokeFind!

2. Domc33

Domc33 New Member

Nice to meet you.

3. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Nice to meet you Bry ! I hope to see you in the server in the future. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to message me on Discord or even here on the Forums. Hope you enjoy your experience here in the PokeFind Community !!! :D

4. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to the forums! I also do sketch sometimes myself, so it's pretty cool to see that you do it as well. I also find it fairly impressive that you've been doing sports for 6 years. Happy hunting, and PM me if you ever need anything! :)

5. Professor Willow

Professor Willow New Member

Welcome!

FaLkEnx7_ likes this.