heyyo poke find peeps!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by pandalmation16, Aug 5, 2017.

1. pandalmation16

pandalmation16 New Member

Hiya all! Let me introduce myself to the poke find community. My IGN is Pandalmation16 (obviously xD) but feel free to call me Pandal or Platz :3 I'm 13 years old and I have lots of hobbies. One of em is playing games of course! I may not look like a gamer but I love games so much! I play pc games, phone games, Xbox, Nintendo DS & PS3. Another hobby of mine is watching anime :D one of my current favs is Naruto. This one is an unusual hobby which most of you won't probably like. YEP it's studying and honestly studying is so fun. I love listening to music too, i listen to Pop, K-pop, classical, theatre, and jazz music. I guess that's all you need to know about me and nice meeting u :)

2. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

Welcome to the server panda <3 I hope you enjoy your stay at the 5 star server, Pokefind :D

3. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Hey Platz! Welcome to the server and I hope you have an amazing time here :D! If you like naruto watch boruto xDDDD

4. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

Hello Platz! :D Welcome, I hope you are having a good time at our server! If you ever have any questions feel free to message me on our discord server! :D

5. iwin1302

iwin1302 Active Member

Welcome to the server! I hope you enjoy your time in this friendly network.

chunkforsugar likes this.