Hi! I'm Broken_Mobius

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Broken_Mobius, Aug 9, 2017.

?

Too long didn't read?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. could be longer

33.3%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ... lvl 100 weedles?

33.3%
  1. Broken_Mobius

Broken_Mobius New Member

Hi everyone! I'm Broken_Mobius, but I also go by Ashe and my friends call me Dratini. I've been floating around the forum and the server for a little while and figured I'd introduce myself :)

I'm 26, lol I know I'm old, but I love pokemon and my 3DS is currently not working, so I'm getting my pokemon fix here. I'm also from Australia, but I tend to play pokefind around midnight here, so I don't tend to run into many other Aussies. I'm a gamer, mostly play RPGs but lately I've only been playing Pokefind, I love this server!

I'm currently trainer level 44, soon to be 45, I'm so close just 10,000 more exp. I'm team Mystic and I tend to leave my Feraligatr in gyms, so you may have come across it. I also tend to go between gen 1 and gen 2, mostly to help people trade, take gyms or learn the pokemon basics in gen 1. So if you see me and you want to trade to evolve something, just ask, I won't run off with your pokemon. But usually I go to gen 1 to quickly level my weedles. I'll have a team of all lvl 100's in a couple of days, maybe by next week.

Also if you're a lower level than me, please don't demand evolution stones from me. I do give stones away every now and then when I don't have a need for them, tm's as well, but if you randomly message me when I join a server like, 'give me your (whatever) stone' I'm not going to do it and will probably leave to go to a different server.

Also hyped for gen 3!

2. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

Hello Broken_Mobius! I am glad you like our server! If you ever have any questions feel free to message me on discord, and good luck with your weedle team! ;)

3. Broken_Mobius

Broken_Mobius New Member

Thank you! :)

4. iwin1302

iwin1302 Active Member

Hello Broken_Mobius. I am a level 33 trainer. Nice to meet you btw.

5. Dolphin_

Dolphin_ New Member

Hello Broken! Very nice to meet you and I hope you have a fantastic time on the server.