Hiya! I'm Tesla!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Tesla, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Tesla

Tesla New Member

Hello! I am Tesla. I have been known by quite a few names, but I tend to go by Tesla. Some people know me as Dj Tesla or even Teslachu (all of this depends on location and game). In minecraft, my name is Teslachu. I am a huge Pokemon fan and have been one since I was quite young. One of my favorite Pokemon is Pikachu. I am also a streamer, but do not qualify (at this moment), to apply for the youtube streaming thing. Most of my streaming has been done on twitch anyhow. I am going to take up on trying to stream a bit of this, cause I just love the idea and was super depressed when Pixelmon got shut down. I was so happy when I saw Ssundee playing this, that I just had to check it out. I am glad I have so far! The community seems just wonderful. I am happy to make new friends and answer questions. :) ~ Either way, thanks for having me and good luck on your journey!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    WhiteDecay likes this.
  2. MagmaGamer593

MagmaGamer593 New Member

Welcome to the server! I hope you have a good time!

Tesla likes this.
  3. Tesla

Tesla New Member

Thank you! :D

4. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Nice to meet you Tesla ! I'm ShootingFor3 but you can call me Shooting or Ace. I hope you are enjoying your experience so far in the PokeFind community. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to message me on Discord or here on the Forums. Hope to see you around !! ;)

5. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to the forums! I'm fairly sure I've already seen you around on the server so that's pretty awesome! I hope you enjoy your stay here and collect lots of rare pokes. ;) If you ever need anything, feel free to PM me!