Hiya New and Old

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by WhiteDecay, Oct 3, 2017.

1. WhiteDecay

WhiteDecay New Member

Heyo my name is WhiteDecay. I prefer to be called Decay as many assume it ok to call me white which I don't really like.
    Ok so im a 23 year old male that love pokemon generation 1-3 series and thought i come and play on the server as I can. I am also bad at writing as you can tell xD I hated writing growing up. I am a small youtuber of 834 subs i was at 858 untill i made a mistake with one video on a server i use to play on but that in the past i wish to livestream or record here as much as possible with some friends and try ot grow with this community. An old friend i knew from way back HeyImLee has been playing on here and i was like hmm maybe i should watch him instead since he knows more but as he got to jarato i wanted to get into that. But later thought let make it a series with my style of content. so here i am lel.

Anyway here some things about me:
    I love playing video games.
    My favorite pokemon type is mainly water and electric type.
    I'm like brock when it come to girls (REJECTION!) XD
    I'm Hard of Hearing so my speech may sound different, many of you would refer to me having "Lisp" which i have no idea what that is so I know I don't have it, because if I did i would've known for years
    I'm Team Mystic ;)
    I'm a college drop out ( dont follow my way homie youll need college )
    I'm really nice but i will not fake myself as i will get upset or mad and burst out if it happens but mainly when im streaming i at like myself.
    My dream is to grow on youtube and create my own community as a whole and grow our channel as high as possible.
    lastly SQUIRTLE!!!!! I WANT A SQUIRTLE BACKPACK!!

If you have any question ask away i will answer them truthfully :3

2. Blackshade

Blackshade New Member

Welcome to Pokefind <3.I hope to see you in-game.

WhiteDecay likes this.
  3. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Nice to meet you WhiteDecay. Hope you are enjoying your experience so far. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to message me on Discord or here on the Forums. Hope to see you around ! ;)

4. Ehaniel

Ehaniel New Member

Welcome.. hehe woof

btw i suggest maybe u could come into contact with Glam plays she has similar content and subs to u. This could be a way to grow.

5. WhiteDecay

WhiteDecay New Member

She and her friend is funny but tbh she and a i are a bit different and when it comes to collaboration let say I'm not the best to collab with :(
    but thanks for showing me her channel :3

6. Ehaniel

Ehaniel New Member

No problemo

WhiteDecay likes this.
  7. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Welcome to PokéFind! Have a great and exciting adventure!