How To Fix Texture Pack Timing You Out

Discussion in 'Help' started by Nitoxin, Jun 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raft

Raft New Member

U Guys Allow optifine on ur guys server right

2. Eraxa123

Eraxa123 New Member

Help Me, When i log in and go to World theres an insanely low chance that i acually get into the server
    I get this message when i get disconnected, [Proxy] Lost connection to server.
    E V E R Y S I N G L E T I M E N O W

3. Limdow

Limdow New Member

Optfine is allowed on the server

4. FlamingMemes

FlamingMemes New Member

I can get on, it allows me to move for one second, and times me out

5. Yuno

Yuno New Member

Thanks so much :):)

6. Deathious

Deathious New Member

I play Minecraft on a pretty old laptop, although i play on1.10.2 optifine which according to some staff guy is apparently the most successful version. But when i get on POkemon World, i can play for maximum 30 mins and then either my game crashes, the screen says Coneection Lost Timed Out or [Proxy]Lost connection to server. Not trying to blame the server people, but MAYBE there’s a bug? Idk. Cheers

7. Mossleaf

Mossleaf New Member

Hey I need help! So, I try to log in and play PokeWorld, but it won't let me. An error message pops up, but I have both accepted the download and have server texture packs turned on. Any advice? I can't download optifine, and have tried using 1.10.2 and upwards. I have fast graphics and render distance of 2. Please advise!

EDIT: I tried deleting the server-resource-pack in the .minecraft folder and it worked! If you're having issues, please try it!

8. Itchh

Itchh New Member

How were you able to do it? I have a Mac, so the files folder is kind of confusing. I went through all of my files and couldn't find any Minecraft folders that were relating to the resource pack.

9. Wobbu

Wobbu New Member

I have found a way that works somewhat well. All you have to do is change all your settings really low, like some particles down, render distance 2, max FPS 10 (Preferably 5 if you have OptiFine), fast instead of fancy, clouds off, mipmap levels 0, etc. Then make your window very small, only at minimum width and high enough to show half of the inventory slot with the gamemode selection icons. Close all other windows. Turn off mouse and unplug headphones, if you have them. Mute speakers. You can turn your battery settings to high performance, but this is optional. Quit Skype if you have it turned on, this is a major cause of timing out. Quickly click the gamemode icon you want to play, then as fast as you can click on your desktop to deselect the window. Now don't move the mouse or press any keys for about a minute, or until your Minecraft goes responsive again and/or it times out or some other error message comes up. If it doesn't work the first time, repeat this process. This works for me, I hope it helps other people reading this!
    -Wob

10. Deathious

Deathious New Member

@Wobbu Yes that’s what i do and it really does work, however my laptop still times out, loses connection or crashes after a while. My personal best for longest time playing pokeworld without any of that stuff is 1hr 10min XD. plz help more

11. _Avengers_

_Avengers_ New Member

Help! When I enable the texture pack in the Pokemon World, everything turns BLACK!!!! How can I possibly fix this?!?!!? Please

12. _Avengers_

_Avengers_ New Member

Like the picture:

Attached Files:

13. xXEndermiteXx

xXEndermiteXx New Member

i keep getting this ;-; [​IMG]

14. christoffer

christoffer New Member

xXEndermiteXx i get the same problem

15. Flaze_Offical

Flaze_Offical New Member

Yea this doesnt work

16. TheDoctor420

TheDoctor420 Member

Flaze_Official try allocating 2gb of ram and try all of the steps at the same time, also try using Optifine, that seems to also help a lot

17. diamondthief2

diamondthief2 New Member

Doesn't Work plz tell me how to get into pokeworld without crashing?

18. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

19. JaidenPoke

JaidenPoke New Member

It worked once then the next day it just says not responding and brings me back to the server list.

20. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Hello JaidenPoke,

If it no longer works I recommend trying out some of these solutions.
    http://forums.pokefind.co/index.php?threads/resource-pack-solutions.3813/
    I usually play on 1.11.2 with Optifine and sometimes delete the "Server resource pack files" in my .minecraft folder and reconnect. Might find some useful solutions on there.