Hub Design

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by inkventive, Feb 12, 2017.

1. inkventive

inkventive Well-Known Member

Just curious about the hub, why are there holes in each buildings roof? Is it just easy access for mods to place blocks inside in the future?

Was just using fly to look for Easter eggs.

2. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

It's more because that hubs an outline Adding more is a good idea!

3. inkventive

inkventive Well-Known Member

Maybe seasonal content in the future. Changing the appearance of the hub and map ingame, maybe also having an influence on some spawns and Pokemon sprites. (Like how you can get a festive Pikachu on PokeGo during Christmas.

4. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

We currently have three hubs, so having three different hub ideas. Would be pretty cool, but how long does one usually sit in a hub... I know I looked around once but after that I don't stick around

5. MasterKill1234

MasterKill1234 New Member

Hello If anyone sees this please help me I need to talk with the owner and if I cant please send him/her this text

{ Hello I am MasterKill1234 I need help because people on the server are trying to get me banned by saying I scammed them I SWEAR on my LIFE I never scammed anyone. Thank you for your time }

Thank you to anyone who can help me

6. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hey, if you believe people are trying to get you banned or muted for something you did not do contact one of the staff members on discord or on here to talk to them about it and if you can, provide screenshots of those said accusations. Please note that to prove someone has scammed you, you need video evidence of the trade so if you did not scam anyone you shouldn't need to worry about anything.

Also, if you want more staff members to see this I suggest moving this to the help section of the forums, since this is a suggestions post.