I have ideas for the Server.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lucario567, May 1, 2018.

?

Do you like these ideas?

Poll closed Jun 1, 2018.
  1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Lucario567

Lucario567 New Member

Note: I'm making this thread from a punishment appeal link because I can't find any other way. So... Sorry if this is confusing.
    My first ideas are for the Skyblock server.
    1. Update the pokemon limit. My friend wanted to place more than 40 pokemon, so she bought PRO. But she can still only place 40 pokemon and it says buy EXPERT, which she no longer has enough for. So please update the text.
    2. Add beacons and elytras back to the shop. I don't care if their super expensive. I don't want to have to buy a crate and bet that it will have a beacon for me. Beacons could be 10mil and elytras could be 7.5mil maybe.
    Now for general server ideas.
    1. Make it easier to get crates. Right now, the only way to get crates is by winning a PokeWars game. Maybe we could also win crates via evolving 5 pokemon in skyblock, or catching a rare pokemon in pokeworld. I would appreciate it if you could say, add cosmetics to Skyblock and pokeworld. Particles, hats you buy with in-game-money. Anything. Just add more cosmetics please.
    2. Can you bring back pokehorror? I know it was not popular, but it's actually the first thing of Its kind I saw on any server, and I thought it was extremely fun. Could you please try pokehorror again?
    3. In my opinion, CHAMP and LEGEND are over-priced. Maybe you could make CHAMP $85 and LEGEND $150. That would make MY day.

2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Hello Lucario567,

However this is more of a suggestion than a Punishment Appeal. I moved it over to Suggestions for you and others to see now. I like the crates idea the most out of all of those since crates give some cool things. If you have any more questions/comments/concerns feel free to message me! :)

3. Lucario567

Lucario567 New Member

Ok. Thank you for the feedback on my ideas. I wasn't sure you would reply. Sorry I put it in the punishments section. I don't know how to put it in another section.

4. Pars2000

Pars2000 Crazy Active Member

Only prime PokéWars players get the cool particles :cool:.

5. JustRune

JustRune New Member

im just saying I like these idea's also ;)

6. _ImACqctus_

_ImACqctus_ New Member

I like this idea! They should really bring the Pokemon Horror game back!