iC_PRODIGY or Braden

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by iC_Braden, Feb 27, 2018.

1. iC_Braden

iC_Braden Member

hey everyone I’m braden or know on the server as iC_PRODIGY I have been on the server for awhile now and have watch the server progress a lot but enough about my background let’s talk about me as of February 27th 2018 I am a JR MOD most of you may know that I am mostly on skyblock but u may also find me in poke wars if you can find me I am currently take a nurse assisting class and headed on my way to graduate early I am also a star soccer player in the town we live in I love Minecraft and the pokefind server how ever I do play other games but there is a little about me I’m pretty much a open book though..... hope you all know me a little better now

Terrier_Paws likes this.
  2. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to the forums, and to the team! I look forward to working with you & having you around in Staff calls. If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, please know that my DM's are always open and I'm willing to talk! I hope you're enjoying being on the staff team! :D <3

iC_Braden likes this.
  3. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums and the Team!
    If you need help with anything, feel free to ask :)

Terrier_Paws and iC_Braden like this.
  4. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hello Braden! At this moment and time I am in a call with you ;) I hope you enjoy your time on the team, and I can't wait for us to work together more!

iC_Braden likes this.
  5. AshGreninja101

AshGreninja101 Member

Glad too be working with you braden and I hope you persue your quest in nursing and Soccer!

iC_Braden likes this.
  6. Sagestar

Sagestar Member

Good luck with your nursing, I hope that you'll continue to play on the server even though you might get more busy in the future.

iC_Braden likes this.
  7. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Welcome to the forums and staff team :) I look forward to working with you further <3

8. Terrier_Paws

Terrier_Paws Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hyyyaaa ;)