Inventory Glitches

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Krytonis, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Krytonis

Krytonis New Member

Description:
    This is going to be very hard to explain, but what I noticed is that the inventory windows are slightly "glitched" from my experience ever since I started playing from Level 0. What happened is I had 5xp boosters in my inventory (not in my hotbar).

I challenged a champion to train my pokemon like usual, however I forgot to activate the xp boost and my lucky egg. So after talking to the champion I quickly opened my inventory, clicked on the xp boosts to move to my hotbar (so I can activate) however my inv window disappeared and reappeared with the move selections for battle. Now, since I had the xp boost "clicked" and was in my hand, after the inv window vanished the xp boosts I had with me also vanished.

This is surely my mistake as I should have activated beforehand and not just before the battle started, however I would like to see the server implement a fail-safe where once you click on something and your inventory window disappears, the items still remain inside your inventory. I lost about 10 euro worth of items and I can't do anything about it except informing this community the possibility of losing items which you paid actual money for.

When it happened (date/time):
    18th September 2017
    1:40 AM (GMT +2)

Location (server number):
    Gen 1 S1 (But I'm sure this happens in all servers)

Screenshot/Video proof (if required):
    Unfortunately, this happened all of a sudden and I do not have any sort of proof as I did not record. But this can easily be tested again to show that this actually happens.