Island Guard Settings (Skyblock)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ManaBot, Nov 17, 2017.

1. ManaBot

ManaBot New Member

As far as I have seen, there is no way to toggle permissions for visitors to drop or pick up items on your island. Rather than that, you have to coop them or give them chest access, which allows them to take your stuff if you are not in an enclosed area.

So what I want to suggest is the ability to toggle visitor pickup/drop items. This way, when trading or selling an item, you can toggle that permission so you don't have to worry about the person you're trading with killing you or taking your stuff. This also helps players who run mob farms when they don't want the loot, since hoppers won't be required if players are picking it up for their own profit. People could also host drop parties, something I haven't seen on pokefind.

Pros - Easier to trade, no worries about getting killed or having items stolen, mob farms are easier to deal with, drop parties are do-able

Cons - If you die by accident, players may be able to take your items if you don't have the permission disabled

2. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

I very much like this suggestion and it would be a great addition to the is commands making trading a lot safer and easier to conduct.
    +1

3. TheDoctor420

TheDoctor420 Member

I think this feature would be really helpful and would really help prevent scamming and also just save people time. Hopefully it gets implemented