Lagg issues, not sure if it's the server.

Discussion in 'Help' started by Akane_C, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Akane_C

Akane_C New Member

After the Generation 1 Fossil Quest, me including other players kept asking why there's been lagg issues. I don't know if it's completely the server's fault or somewhat partially from my side. I used to have 60-80 fps with full particles and immediately decreased to 5-10 fps. Not just fps lagg, there's even block rendering that's a huge annoyance and I have to press F3 + A all the time for it to render.

2. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

Hello Akane_C! The lag could just be because you are in a server with tons of players or in a specific area which lags a lot. If you would like to stop lag I would recommend closing background applications. I hope this works!

3. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

My advice- get 1.10 optifine and run it as it works the best for PokeFind. Also turning all particles off helps me with lag.

4. dku

dku New Member

Hello there,

I just started playing aswell and I was at 1/2 fps and it was unplayable. When I turned off Terrain Animated in the Animations tab, it went up to 200fps. I think there is some kind of bug with this setting so you can't play when you have it on.

5. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager