Legendary Spawn Event

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JFan, Aug 10, 2018.

?

Should there a Legendary Spawn event?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. JFan

JFan New Member

Dear Pokefind Team,
    I knew that only LEGEND rank can get legendary Pokémon, but this is a bit unfair to some players that cant avoid to buy ranks, thier father or mother doesn't let them to purchase in game things for in real life moneys or other reasons, so I hope there will be a Legendary spawn event that last a week to give the players chance to catch Legendary Pokémons.

JFan

2. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Sounds cool, maybe a chance at getting one of the gen 2 legendary dogs like Suicune, Raikou, Entei? Or the regi's?

AlmightyPiLord and JFan like this.
  3. JFan

JFan New Member

Might be like regi's or there will spawn some legendary by chance

4. AlmightyPiLord

AlmightyPiLord Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I like this idea! Although, I think some of the more powerful Legendaries like Rayquaza and Mewtwo should stay Legend exclusive, since many legends choose these Pokémon so it may upset many Legend players. Having too many powerful Legendaries running around may also be unfavorable. As suggested above, the events should probably stick to not as powerful Legendaries, like the legendary beasts and Regis. Perhaps there should also be an event for the Eon Duo?

5. Voultronix

Voultronix Active Member

I don't think they should spawn in the wild .. Probably a quest would be fair

6. UmmMinez

UmmMinez New Member

Exactly. Newer players could just catch the legend pokemon and have it really easy.