Locating your Pokemon in gyms that you have placed

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ShroomLicker, Oct 11, 2017.

1. ShroomLicker

ShroomLicker New Member

Is there a way you can make it so that there is somewhere you can find out what lobbies and gyms you have placed your pokemon in so if you need to remove them or locate them it is easier then just wandering around trying to find them.

I have personally placed some pokemon in gyms a while back and they are still in the gyms but I don't know which lobby or town I placed the pokemon in.

Larzrum, lego10001 and b4history like this.
  2. lego10001

lego10001 Member

I play on the same lobby every time, but I always forget what city/town I put them in. And I've seen other people having these problems.

3. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

This is a great idea pal! Hope it could possibly be added too, it would be nice if we knew which gym our pokemon are located at :D

4. Blackherran

Blackherran New Member

That would be really helpful

5. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

This is a good suggestion and would be a great addition if it's possible! Also worth noting that if you have placed pokemon in gyms on higher servers like 30+ they will still be there when those servers close. However, we do regular gym wipes of those servers so you should get them back if that is the case

6. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Awesome suggestion! It would be very helpful to know which gym your Pokemons are located in.:D