MINECRAFT LIGHT

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by California Luminous, Mar 20, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. California Luminous

California Luminous New Member

INTRODUCTION:

Hello everyone, my name is Tony. I'm currently 21 and live in California. I started playing Minecraft since I was 13, so it's been awhile. I love going snowboard every winter and go skates at my favorite skating place called Boomer in Fountain Valley. My major is computer science, basically writing codes, so I'm very excited about the upcoming Hytale game coming out. I love Minecraft but since Microsoft bought the company. Many things have changed, some are good, and some are bad. I recently created a Youtube account dedicated to making Minecraft Videos, but I'll also make more Hytale video when it is coming out. THANK YOU so much for reading my introduction. Now let's move on to the critical part.

PROBLEM:

Minecraft is an entertaining game for us. It has been part of our childhood and daily life. It started in 2011 and now is officially eight years later and the game is still hugely competitive. However, in recent year, the Minecraft community been "attacked" by the Fornite, PUBG, Apex Legend community constantly update and Minecraft couldn't keep it update on par with other games. Sure, the game is trying is best but still not enough. Maybe they ran out of ideas, or the new "company" couldn't refresh their thought. One of the problems that I see in Minecraft is that the game doesn't have enough light block or item to keep the player interest or new ideas coming out.

As you can see in the picture below, there are very limited option for lighting.

[​IMG]

But even though there is a not a lot of light block, there are many different designs of creating light like this.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now imagine if there are many more light block, item. The ideas will be endless. Some of the light item I was thinking like Neon light, LED light, Christmas light, Tree that light up. Light block with different color. You may can argue that you can do this with glass color on top of beacon like the picture below.

[​IMG]

I actually finish making a really good beacon light machine that generate different color light. I still in the progress of finish the video. It'll be on my channel California Luminous soon. I'm very excited.

But it doesn't make us more excited than actually have an actual block color for lightning right? Like this one below

1 Light Block

[​IMG]

2 Christmas Light
    [​IMG]

3 Neon Light
    [​IMG]

4 LED light
    [​IMG]

5 Tree Light
    [​IMG]

This is what I think that Minecraft could improve on the game. In the comment section below, I want to hear you guys thought about this topic. It could be anything, if you like it, dislike it, any thought in mind, just commented below. Also, if you like this threat, make sure to give this a like, thump up, happy face [​IMG] because I spent a lot of times making this threat and hope can see some activities in the comment below. Give me a chance to prove my self.

AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS POST. YOU COULD BE ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW BUT INSTEAD YOU SPENT YOUR PRECIOUS TIME READING MY POST. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND STAY SAFE.

- California Luminous

2. Terrier_Paws

Terrier_Paws Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Locked due to Necroposting