My experience so far!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NahhFam, Feb 19, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NahhFam

NahhFam New Member

I started last Friday because my friend in school gave me the ip to the server, I picked Squirtle as my starter I traveled by foot to every city growing my team I had a full team by the time I got to foretree which was the second city I went to (First being Finderia of course). Although my pokemon sucked I was having so much fun, then I found out that at level 5 I could join a team. I joined team Valor because I am always bound to Valor in pokemon go. Just as I thought it couldn't get any better I got to level 10 and I found out you can get a Raichu. Then just recently (Yesterday), I got to level 12, I realized I could find a Dratini at level 12. I got one and I was so happy. I just recently got Elite rank. I have one word for this rank. "Awesome" if anything. I love the permissions with /warp and the /pheal and /pc so now I never have to tpa to people and never have to go to a poke center unless I need to incubate an egg. Also, I worked really hard for the money in school, I get $5 every A on my report card and I had 5 A's, also for Valentines day I got 20 dollars to spend. I was $5 off but as my dad, *As nice as he is..* Bought me the rank with $5 off. The thing about me is I really don't care about EV and IV, and I think that you should be able to do it as a regular player without a rank, also I have found the "Mystery Man" around 5 times now, and I used to think that it was almost impossible to find the mystery man so I just went to the pokestops. I am also very happy that I got a Charmander from donating to Elite rank.

My team as of this post: Blastoise (lv 43), Ninetales (lv30), Charmeleon (lv 21), Dragonair (lv 34), Scyther (lv 28), and a Raichu (lv 36).

Team update: Replaced Scyther with a Vaporeon (lv 36)

Update: I am so attached to this server that right after this post I applied but I didn't want to share it yet.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  2. inkventive

inkventive Well-Known Member

Hi @NahhFam,

Great to hear you've been enjoying spending your time on the PokeFind servers! I'm still working hard looking for a Dratini!

I agree with you on the EV/IV but I also think that would help sell ranks and give more of a benefit to those that bought a rank funding the cost of the developers as well as server cost and maintenance.

3. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

Really glad to hear that you like the server and decided to donate <3. More updates are coming <3

4. Minutes

Minutes Active Member

Awesome I'm going to make one of these soon to be a copy cat ;)

Banananananann likes this.
  5. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

Its really nice that you are enjoying the server, I, myself have enjoyed this server since the first day I played. Continue to enjoy it! :)

6. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

It's glad to hear you are enjoying the server so much. There will be lots more added to the server. The server is only at its beginning statuses. Just wait and see! Keep enjoying your stay!