Need More Coins-Skyblock/Pokemon World Coin Relationship

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by samlach, May 7, 2017.

Tags:
?

Do you want this added into pokefind?

1. Add this PLZ

40.0%
  2. Don't add it

60.0%
  1. samlach

samlach New Member

Hai people, I know that this has probably already been said alot, but could there be a way to transfer the money you have in skyblock into the real poke world. It doesn't have to be 1 skyblock coin = 1 pokefind coin, but make it something like 5 skyblock coins = 1 pokefind coins, so that people could earn money on their skyblock island, then transfer it over to the poke world to buy some tms to make their party better. I think that this would be a great thing to add. If you want this added, go to the poll below, and vote on if u want this added.

Thx for taking the time to read this
    - samlach

2. HexedHero

HexedHero Member

I like the idea but, not sure. I would just farm in the Pokeworld and transfer coins instead of actually doing Skyblock.

3. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

It would be hard to perfectly balance both type of coins. 1 way of getting coins will always be better. Personally I think in the beginning getting coins from Skyblock is hard but after It becomes really easy.

4. samlach

samlach New Member

Idk they could make it it 100 skyblock coins = one pokefind coins, but now that coins are really important, I just think we need more ways to earn them. But thats my opinion xD

5. BarryBones11

BarryBones11 New Member

Well getting coins in Skyblock is extremely easy if you have the determination. I myself have over 3m already. As Zombye said, it would be hard to balance it out as Skyblock is still very new.