NEW GAMEMODE! The Pokemon Games

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Asher, Jun 18, 2017.

?

Should this be added to the game?

1. Yes :)

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No :(

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Asher

Asher New Member

Im sure a lot of you already know what this is. But it's not what you think. What happens is The Pokemon Games is a gamemode you click on in the hub instead of "pokemon world" or "skyblock." It will send you to a lobby with signs to click on. There will be 15 signs *Hint* Number of servers in pokemon world. They will all say the amount of people in the game. Example: 17/32. You will right click on the sign/game you want to go into. You will then be taken to area where you can choose from Gen 1, gen 2, and gen 3 starter pokemon (If gen 3 comes out, if it doesn't then just gen 1 and 2). You will have until the server is full to choose your starter pokemon, the server will count down from 5 seconds. After that time is up you will be teleported to a pedestal, (sort of like the hunger games) at spawn. This will be in the middle of spawn/finderia town. The server will count down from 10, after it is up you will run to the center (Not risking anything, at this point it has nothing to do with the hunger games) There will be 16 chest, each chest will hold a item. Here are the items it will hold: 6 chest will hold running shoes. 2 chest will hold 10 ultra balls. 1 chest will hold 3 rare candies. 1 chest will hold a multi-stone. This is a stone that when you right click on it, it will ask which stone you want to turn it into. 6 chest will hold poke trackers. Well the other 16 people. Get nothing, but that doesn't mean it is over. Trading during the games is allowed. Not only that, there still will be pokestops for people to get. Every pokemart is changed now. You can sell your stuff here too, but your money from other servers won't stay, you start with 0 coins. Running shoes could be 15000 - 25000 coins. Rare candies could be 5000- 12000 coins. Anyway, after you get your stuff from the center, or dont, you have 10 minutes to catch the best pokemon you can lvl 5 - 55. It could either be that, or all the pokemon are lvl 50 during the battling (I will get there). After those 10 minutes are up, you will be matched up with a random opponent and will battle it out, you keep going to the finals and the battle again. Whoever wins it all gets a random prize, it will sort of be like unlocking a egg, it will spin from these prizes: 15 tokens, 32 ultra balls, uncommon but not rare pokemon, 32 hyper potions, or a rare chance of a rare egg. Thats all there basically is to it. If you think I should add something or something is not right, just reply to this below and I will try to edit it. Thank you.

2. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

I'm not sure about this. It doesn't sounds much like pokemon. It kinda a hunger game with a pokemon twist. Also this might take a long time to code and i would prefer gen 3 over this. Still an interesting idea :D

3. Asher

Asher New Member

This is supposed to come out AFTER or with gen 3... I would rather have gen 3 too. But gen 3 is harder to code than this lol. :p

4. ChampTWKY

ChampTWKY New Member

This reminds me soOO much of the Bug catching contests in the pokemon anime and gen two games! Please make it happen! I cant believe this hasn't been brought up before!

5. Asher

Asher New Member

Tbh I realized that too.

6. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Although keep up the good work with your other posts which are generally really good