No More Holiday Eggs.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tornadofirewave, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Tornadofirewave

Tornadofirewave New Member

OK, we first had Halloween Eggs and now Thanksgiving Eggs have rolled around. If there are more eggs which there probably will be that it seems unfair that now Pokemon in costumes will be common, it's ruining the trading community, now there will probably be Lucky Clover eggs, American eggs, Christmas eggs, who knows, even Leg Eggs! So after these eggs I wouldn't like there to be more event eggs. It seems to lower the price of the already retired Halloween Pokemon. Plus Auras will be worth even smaller, and Shinies will be near useless, there will be so many Holiday Pokemon that all the auras and shinies will just be trash. Sure its a lot of variety of pokemon but its just ruining the economy and trading, no one will like auras if this continues.

2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I don't understand thanks giving Pokemon either . I would of understood Christmas Pokemon but this is a little too far.

3. LeoMessi

LeoMessi Member

The only different between Thanksgiving and Aura pokemon is the look, which does not affect gameplay at all. Basically yes, recently they seem to be making some cool new eggs for holidays, but because they are equal to aura, I don't think the economy will be damaged much at all? Even if we didn't have Thanksgiving or halloween eggs, people will still buy Aura ones which are 100% equal to them.

4. Tornadofirewave

Tornadofirewave New Member

@LeoMessi See, the holiday eggs are very affordable, that will make auras common, which damages the economy by a lot.

5. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I understand why we have them. But auras were meant to be the best . Maybe we could have 80% holiday eggs. And yes it does affect the economy because little kids are more drawn to decorated Pokemon and they are the main demographic of pokefind

6. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

Yes it might ruin the economy a bit since they have high IV Stats,but they are a great way to celebrate an event.

7. stonewallc

stonewallc New Member

i disagree with the fact that you believe they will add eggs for every holiday, they are only adding these holiday eggs because these holidays are big where alot of the server is played (not all) and they also are adding them because kids that play on this will go for a more decorative type of pokemon then auras as holiday pokemon are just reskined auras. they wont just add eggs for every single holiday. your over exaggerating saying they will add eggs for every holiday, but in reality they will most likely only have 3 holiday eggs that come around only once a year. If these break the economy auras break the economy just as much.

8. TheDoctor420

TheDoctor420 Member

I agree with the thanksgiving pokemon, but Halloween is pretty cool and christmss would be awesome, maybe even April fools day pokes

9. _ChickenGamer_

_ChickenGamer_ New Member

I think we should at least have Christmas and halloween Pokemon, I do agree that the Thanksgiving Pokemon wasn't the best idea, but I think they should at least have the two great holidays, Christmas and halloween. And they could maybe just change the IV's of them and make them less strong than the aura and shiny Pokemon, so then its fair and cool, cause I thought the halloween pokes were amazing, I am very excited about Christmas eggs, but I heard this..so I'm here to say I want these Christmas eggs very much.

10. ornado7.

ornado7. New Member

I think having the holiday eggs are a great idea because they still have the same ivs as auras so they don’t ruin the economy. So, all the holiday eggs do is just help celebrate the holiday that is happening at the time and give the players who buy the eggs pokemon with good ivs but with a different skin.

11. _ChickenGamer_

_ChickenGamer_ New Member

So staff member..do you know if we are gonna have Christmas eggs or not? :(