No Rank Yet

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Mark Simon, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Mark Simon

Mark Simon New Member

I currently bought a rank and it hasn't been given to me yet im curious what i should do to fix this. Who do i need to ask to get it fixed?

2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Would you mind telling me your in game name so I can check if the purchase went through?

3. Mark Simon

Mark Simon New Member

My in game name is CrimsonSayin i was emailed by pay pal and pokefind that it was sucessful however i am not sure. I have me transaction ID if you need it

4. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Alright so the main issue is you did purchase the rank and its not going to your account. I know exactly what steps to do to fix it.

1. Go back to the /hub since you are in skyblock
    2. Join the PokeWorld servers
    3. When you load into the lobby, join any PokeWorld server
    4. Boom you should have the rank and you can go back to skyblock!

5. ShootingFor3

Also if the game is crashing try to rejoin on a different version. Somebody else had the same problem and they changed version and was able to access PokeWorld.

6. KevinShawn

KevinShawn New Member

Hey I'm having the same issue I know this is an old thing. But figured I'd try.