>Pawwkys Introduction<

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Pawwky, Feb 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Pawwky

Pawwky New Member

>Hello, I'm Pawwky!<
    I am a 11 year old female and I love Pokefind! especially Pokémon itself.
    My favorite color is gray and I have been on Pokefind for a year or near that line.
    I newly made a account on forums and my goal is to become a apart of the community one day on this server! I applied before but get denied from age requirements, Hopefully one day I can prove I'm mature enough to take this role one day! I am 11 and my favorite Pokémon would defiantly be Eevee and its evolutions, [As you can see by my profile picture] Some of my hobbies are playing with my friends on discord, Along with drawing :)) Thank you Pokefind for being the best! and thanks for taking time to read this little introduction made :)))

2. M00lax

M00lax New Member

boring but hi pawwky

3. Pawwky

Pawwky New Member

,-, Hi xDDD

4. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Hello Pawwky! Welcome to the server! Good luck becoming a staff member and I love your dedication! If you need any help feel free to pm me on discord!

5. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

Wow! Awesome introduction! Hopefully one day you can become staff :), welcome! Good luck PokeFind-ing :D

6. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums!

7. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to our forums, Pawwky! It's awesome to see you on the server, as I've seen you numerous times before in game. I'm super glad you love Pokemon AND Pokefind. If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, always feel free to contact me here or on Discord!

P.S. I accepted your friend request on Discord. :)

8. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums! Very neat Intro !!! :eek:
    Feel free to ask questions if you have any, I'll be around :)

9. its_donut

its_donut Well-Known Member

Hi Pawwky nice to see you on the forums just as I do in game lol. Glad to know you enjoy pokefind and Pokémon in general. And I can say I also love eevee as well. Anyways have a nice day if you have any questions can always ask me!;)