Pokéfind tips and tricks!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sten, Feb 23, 2017.

?

Would you like to see a weekly series of tips and tricks?

1. No

2. Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Sten

Sten New Member

Tips & Tricks

You may have recently joined pokéfind, and you may have been doing good, but I know some people are struggling getting to those high levels and catching good pokemon.
    That's why today I am bringing you Pokefind Tips and Tricks #1

Trick of the week

You may find it hard to gain trainer exp and feel like it takes too much time to enjoy it.
    Trick number one however will show you how to gain EXP rather quickly (quicker)
    As you know pokémon can evolve, Pokémon that are not evolved will give you the least amount of EXP,
    but Pokémon that are in the 3rd stage evolution will give you the most exp.
    Example: Nidoking Pidgeot Etc.
    However 3rd stage evolutions are quite uncommon, therefor I reccomen killing 2nd stage evolution pokemon, like Pidgeotto, Fearow, Parasect. Etc.
    Try not to battle 1st stage pokemon unless you are not high enough level to see 2nd stage or 3rd stage evo's.

Tip of the week

Are you tired of not finding the pokemon you want to find?
    Then here is a tip for you!
    Finding a pokémon you want can be a hard thing due to rarity.
    However there is a way to slightly increase your odds!
    Perhaps say you would want to catch a Lapras, go to a spot where Lapras is able to spawn.
    (If you don't know where to catch Lapras visit @ZoraqPlays post about where you can catch which pokemon! http://forums.pokefind.co/index.php?threads/how-to-get-every-single-pokémon.359/
    You can also check @mast3rf0g his post to check in which town which pokemon spawn)
    So if you want to catch a Lapras you go to the area you can catch a Lapras in, if it's not there switch to a different server and open your radar to see if it is on that server. I suggest you start at server 1 so you can run down the list so you don't get lost.

Thanks for reading my Tips and tricks for this week!
    Tune in next week for more tips and tricks to follow your entire Pokéfind adventure!

-Sten A.K.A. Sten1840

2. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

Nice tips and tricks, would definitley want to see more <3

Banananananann likes this.
  3. ZoraqPlays

ZoraqPlays New Member

Another thing that can help grinding a lot of EXP is taking down the wild Pokémon as fast as possible. The faster it is, the more EXP you'll get with time. If I can finish the battle in 1/2 turns (1-shot) instead of having it going for more, I'll gain the EXP faster.
    For this reason I suggest battling Pokémon that are weak against your Pokémon type (it's more about the moves type than the actuall Pokémon type, but you got the point). Hope that helps!

Loving the idea Sten, keep it up! :D

4. Minutes

Minutes Active Member

Do as you please

[​IMG]

Banananananann likes this.
  5. Aroza

Aroza Active Member

great tips!

6. Sten

Sten New Member

Thanks everyone for all the positive feedback! This will from now on be a weekly thing (I am moving it to every wednesday however)

7. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

Great post. Love when players post great hints like this to help the community.

8. Fowxxz09

Fowxxz09 Member

Nice job! Really good thinking! Keep it up! <3