Poke-Dupe (Bug)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by MetalShadic, Apr 29, 2018.

1. MetalShadic

MetalShadic New Member

So, I was just playing on the Survival server (Server 4) and then someone in chat was saying something about a dupe.
    So what I gathered was that he was trying to catch a Geodude (he was using a Lvl 5 Rattata; this is important later), but the match for him froze, and he ended up doing a relog. He said that, when he came back, he did catch something, but he said he didn't have the Geo; he said he had the same Rattata he used in the fight.
    The player's name was something along the lines of MrKudo or something similar. Forgive me if this is wrong but it happened a couple hours ago as of typing this. Also, I didn't think about him showing proof, so this might just be fake, I don't know for sure.
    But, better safe than sorry.

2. _ImACqctus_

_ImACqctus_ New Member

I know this is a very late reply... The player's name is MrKidoKodo I'm pretty sure.
    He hasn't talked about anything about duplicating so I'm not sure if this is true. Do you have any proof?

3. MetalShadic

MetalShadic New Member

I've completely forgot about this post, but no, I didn't find any proof in snapshots. All I have is his word, which is making me feel a bit dumb for using that as my proof.
    Either way, I don't even know if he was telling the truth, which makes this worse of a post.

4. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

It's okay MetalShadic. Without proof we can't confirm whether it is real or not but I'd like to thank you for reporting it. If you come across issues like this again, please try to get some proof so we can see what needs to be done! Thanks :)