Pokeball Easter Eggs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by WitherSlayer1, Feb 3, 2018.

1. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

Originating from Destroyer234’s Discord suggestion. I decided to turn it into a post because it’s a amazing idea!

You know how in almost any Pokémon game you see those Pokeballs that you can collect then it will give you a Repel or something. Why don’t you add this in game? I would love it if you added those Golden Pokeballs also so you can get something like a Stone. But, it will be challenging maybe it could only be in a quest or an area you can only get in once. As people will discover there will be videos on YouTube. It just brings the community together a bit more and who knows this could be the best new thing.

Now if this does get added and you see this comment this may be a head start for you! You know how in a Pokémon game (i don’t know what one) you can find a invisible Pokeball but it just has particles floating over it. You know how it gives you a shiny starter? That would be awesome if you could add this to Gen 1. I would just love to get my hands on a starter, especially if it’s shiny. (I’m a shiny hunter) If not another starter then it would be at least cool if in any Gen when you start off if you relog before you pick your starter there is a very rare chance to get a shiny starter! I don’t know. Anyway this pokeball idea is awesome in my opinion. Thanks.