Pokemon idea

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Drago768, Aug 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Drago768

Drago768 New Member

This idea comes from the pokemon videogame. I have pokemon diamond for nintendo ds and pokemon ruby for gba and you can transfer pokemon from gba to ds through safari zone. the Minecraft version would be from this server to another pokemon server (I'm going to say it for this suggestion) (play.popularmmoworld.com) (again sorry)

2. fedarius

fedarius Active Member

I don't think this would be that great since you can just catch pokemon that you want to transfer in the wild. Just get to the same level as on that server to see it and with a little luck you can catch it.

3. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Agreed. Plus everyone will just transfer gen 2 pokefind rares in popular mmos server when gen 2 comes out there

4. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Also would be an unfair advantage over people who have played pokefind for over a year and have lots of skinned pokemon and good pokemon that others won't have.

5. HobbyGuy123

HobbyGuy123 Active Member

Yea, the Pokefind economy is kinda messed up compared to there. Also I don't know what would happen when Holiday Pokemon suddenly pop up. It would strengthen the bond between the servers but Im not sure that is a good thing. :D