Pokemon Survival PvP Zone

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JFan, Sep 12, 2018.

1. JFan

JFan Crazy Active Member

Dear Everyone,
    I knew that Pokemon Survival has 0 PvP zones so I suggested this.
    -in pvp zone, pvp will be enabled
    -pvp zones has chest that will have a chance to get custom/rare items(ex:enchanted golden apple, custom enchanted weapon, etc)
    -custom enchantment has: thunder(a chance to thunder the attacked player, thunder chance depends on the enchant level), confusion(have a chance to give the attacked player nausea for 12 seconds or spin the attacked player 1-3 circles, depends on the level), horse ride(summons a horse when right click w/ the weapon that enchanted as horse ride, horse's speed depends on the enchant level)
    -there will be a rare chance that players can encounter pokemon when opening a chest
    -no one can go to the pvp zone w/o a lisence
    -lisence's crafting recipe: 8 paper covers a diamond block
    -the anti-cheat will detect players harder then in normal Pokemon Survival
    This is all my suggestions! Hope this can improve the Pokemon Survival.

2. AlmightyPiLord

AlmightyPiLord Crazy Active Member

Sounds interesting! Personally I don’t really like pvp, but I think the part of the playerbase that does may enjoy it :D

3. Terrier_Paws

Terrier_Paws Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Agreed I’m not a big pvp player but would be a awesome idea to maybe only get certain items that respawn like iron etc

4. GhostNinja32

GhostNinja32 New Member

I'm not a PVPer so I won't take part in the pvp zones. But would be great for the people who do like pvp. I think if they do add this make sure it's clear that it's a pvp zone for players like myself. So we don't enter it by accident and get killed and quit. Or they could do a /pvp and it will warp you to the pvp zone.