Pokemon Survival Suggestions!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by _ImACqctus_, May 9, 2018.

?

Do You Think They Should Increase Rare Pokemon Spawn Rates Or Add /g warp?

Poll closed May 9, 2019.
  1. Increase Rare Pokemon Spawn Rates

50.0%
  2. Add /g warp

37.5%
  3. I WANT BOTH PLEEEEAASSEEE!!!!

62.5%
  4. None I don't want these.

12.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. _ImACqctus_

_ImACqctus_ New Member

1) Can you add /g warps? Because it takes a lot of time to get from the place your standing to another part of your base. What if we can just do /g warp (warp name) it would be a lot easier for people to get to parts of their bases. Like if someone has 2 bases but they don't want to get rid of their /home, /g warps would help a lot.

2) Increase the rare Pokemon spawn rates. Eevee and Dratini are very rare and popular in the game but I think we should be able to catch at least 2 Eevees a day and 1-2 Dratinis a week. Players will have more fun playing with rare Pokemon.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS ONLY STAFF CAN PASS
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *For Staff*

If you guys are keeping the rare Pokemon spawn rates down is it because we are always crowding around the rare Pokemon and no one can see the Pokemon or catch it since we are all on top of the rare Pokemon?

Please accept these suggestions it would really make me more interested in this game.

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I don' think the rates should be increased. Dratini in pokeworld has gotten to the point where multiple people have dratinins and they'e no longer rare. Eevee should be a little more common but not by that much. If you need pseudo Pokemon to enjoy Pokemon then you'e not playing Pokemon properly .. It's about catching all Pokemon

3. DaMinerMan

DaMinerMan New Member

Man I read your posts and they all seem very well thought out and helpful while showing a different parties decision!

4. DaMinerMan

DaMinerMan New Member

does anyone know what it means when it says watched?

5. MetalShadic

MetalShadic New Member

It means that the post was watched most likely

6. DaMinerMan

DaMinerMan New Member

Hi metal :p

7. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Try to keep the comments on topic! This is in the Suggestions section of the Forums xD
    You can always DM them privately if you want to say hi.

I like the /g warps suggestion, that's pretty cool.

8. AlmightyPiLord

AlmightyPiLord Crazy Active Member

I do agree with both of these ideas. The rare spawns rate should be increased, but I don't believe it should be increased to the extent that you suggested. Perhaps an average of 1 Eevee every 2-3 weeks and one Dratini every 3-4 weeks would be more reasonable, so the community doesn't become overwhelmed with so many rare Pokémon.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
    ItsDeMod_ likes this.
  9. _ImACqctus_

_ImACqctus_ New Member

10. HobbyGuy123

HobbyGuy123 Active Member

Only one Dratini spawned since this post at least that I have seen/know of. It was Adamant 70% so like.... Hemlock spawned it in though so maybe spawn rates should increase because unlike Pokeworld, players are rarely condensed besides at spawn. Don't think people even have things like Kangaskhan. I would love to see some Fake Out Sucker Punch action in another tourney ;)

Otherwise, I think /g warp would be cool. Maybe some system where you get points to unlock /g warps, otherwise /g home is sufficient enough. It isn't like you are limited to one base across every lobby :p

Get like an IG farm here, home base with chests there, mob grinder there, and just chill.

FakePanda likes this.