Pokewars Hackers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bruce_AC, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Bruce_AC

Bruce_AC New Member

Is it just me or there's been ton of hackers on this server lately? I mean, it completely ruins the fun for and I consider this gamemode to be very fun. This ruins the experience for a lot of people including me. It's so frustrating and irritating at the same time, can the admins do something about it? Watchdog maybe?

2. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Hey Bruce, sorry you feel this way. I can assure you the owneds are trying really hard to stop hackers and the staff team is also trying very hard to punish all of them. If you do find any hackers be sure to report them to Player Reports on the forums or Hack And Scam Reports on discord.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    WitherSlayer1 likes this.
  3. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

The server economy is trying there hardest (mostly dev's and managers) will try to develop a Anticheat, the once going on right now is sort of cheesy because you can get kicked for not doing what you got "kicked" for. Like RainbowTeletubi said owners are trying super hard to stop this from happening. You always got to add a challenges sometimes. I hate hackers but good luck playing PokeWars :)

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  4. Bruce_AC

Bruce_AC New Member

It's not getting any better tbh. At least every 4 games there is a hacker I encounter. It's ridiculously stupid. It ruins all the fun. The worst hack is probably the one where a players teleports and gets all the pokeballs in the first 30 seconds of the game. I even know hackers' name now. There is Dylanactor and Cmdr_Salamander or something. These are just a few out of many more. gosh

5. Bruce_AC

Bruce_AC New Member

It's not getting better... ChuckenLugend, Yiyes. so many of them... it's just annoying and makes me wanna quit and I'm sure i'm not the only one.

6. TopDensity

TopDensity Active Member

Recently many new Jr. Mods have been accepted and I assure that we are on the job, if you record one feel free to report it on the discord under #hack-and-scam-reports where it will be dealt with. If you don't feel like recording please hang tight and feel free to message me their IGNs so I can look out for them :)