POKEWORLD PACK NOT WORKING

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by _MysticalSnow_, Jun 12, 2018.

1. _MysticalSnow_

_MysticalSnow_ New Member

so I loaded up pokefind a year ago, and the texture pack did not work even though it comes up in the "selected resource packs" section. All the textures are absolutley broken and I have tried a variety of things to get it working again, including:

-reinstalling minecraft
    -deleting the server resource pack folder
    -tampering with the enable, disable, and prompt resource pack button
    -making the server resource pack a regular resource pack
    -inputting my sister's working pack into my computer
    -loading up pokeworld pack, then skyblock, then pokework pack again

so yeah. this is happening on my other computer too, but I have not tried any of these solutions on there because my other computer runs horribly.

I am very upset with this because I have been playing for a very long time, and have donated several times for ranks and pokemon on the pokeworld, so it is very disappointing to not have as much fun as I would be if the pack worked.

due to this, I have missed various events such as the alola egg event, which especially makes me upset, because alolan vulpix is my favorite. you're most likely saying "well then just trade" but I cannot because all my pokemon are "outdated" and I don't want to buy anything if it's not going to load.

If anyone can come up with any other solutions, I would be happy to hear what you have, and if I works, I will literally CRY.

2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Hello _MysticalSnow_,

Have you tried using Direct Connect? Try using Direct Connect to login to the server. Maybe even try switching versions? I'll link you all of my possible solutions so you can see if you missed any. Let me know if anything works or not.

SOLUTIONS TO FIX YOUR RESOURCE PACK

3. _MysticalSnow_

_MysticalSnow_ New Member

ShootingFor3, I have already tried all of those >-<

4. HobbyGuy123

HobbyGuy123 Active Member

Try them again? At least not if recently. Otherwise just pray :confused: