PokeZombies - Gamemode Idea

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ordaine, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Ordaine

Ordaine Member

Summary: You and a small group are pokemon fighting off hordes of zombies and other creatures.
    There are areas around the map to purchase "upgrades" like new tms, buffs, armor upgrades.
    You level-up from killing mobs and completing objectives.
    Instead of a pack-a-punch, you can roll for very strong tms/abilities.
    The point of the game is to survive as long as possible.

Players - 1-4+ (Mob difficulty/spawns increase per additional player)

Each pokemon can have a basic 4 move-set just like regular pokemon and items can control the ability toggles. Use icons like pokeworld pokemon slots, on use like potions and such. Icons for abilities are only visible on the actionbar, not the hand. Pokemon can evolve either by leveling up or via special evolution items from hidden crates or spending currency.

Pokemon: Pikachu - You start with tackle and you get points per mob you kill. It can learn something like quick attack (right click an item in slot 4 for example to increase damage and speed for 10 seconds). Pikachu could also get Thunder Storm from the "pack-a-punch" (custom pokefind move) that does an area of thunder around the player - basically an aoe /smite.

Bulbasaur - Tackle, Vinewhip, Toxic(poison splash potion type effect), Solarbeam, Seed Bomb(tnt type ability).

Charmander - Scratch, Ember, Inferno

Squirtle - Tackle, Water Gun, Water Cannon

Instead of zombies and other mobs, pokemon can we used as well.

As the waves get harder and the game progresses, their evolutions begin to spawn.

Tier 1 Mobs - Ghastly, Litwick, Duskull, Geodude, Zubat
    Tier 2 Mobs - Haunter, Lampent, Graveler, Goldbat, plus all the previous evolutions.
    Tier 3 Mobs - Gengar, Chandelure, Golem, Crobat, Dusclops plus all the previous evolutions.
    (Possible Mega Evolutions/Legendary Pokemon for Bosses)

Ghastly/Haunter/Gengar - Zombie AI
    Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure - Blaze AI
    Geodude/Graveler/Golem - Iron Golem AI
    Zubat/Goldbat/Crobat - Bat AI
    Duskull/Dusclops - Vex AI

Custom mobs would allow for varying health pools, damage, and abilities. Also working with certain AI's/mobs, the abilities and such are there by default and just need to be enhanced.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    ToastyTunes and Voultronix like this.
  2. lego10001

lego10001 Member

How about instead of zombies, maybe ghost Pokémon. I know it would make it like Pokémon murder, but I don't there should be zombies.

3. Ordaine

Ordaine Member

That actually gave me an idea...
    As the waves get harder and the game progresses, their evolutions begin to spawn.

Tier 1 Mobs - Ghastly, Litwick, Duskull, Geodude, Zubat
    Tier 2 Mobs - Haunter, Lampent, Graveler, Goldbat, plus all the previous evolutions.
    Tier 3 Mobs - Gengar, Chandelure, Golem, Crobat, Dusclops plus all the previous evolutions.
    (Possible Mega Evolutions/Legendary Pokemon for Bosses)

Ghastly/Haunter/Gengar - Zombie AI
    Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure - Blaze AI
    Geodude/Graveler/Golem - Iron Golem AI
    Zubat/Goldbat/Crobat - Bat AI
    Duskull/Dusclops - Vex AI

Custom mobs would allow for varying health pools, damage, and abilities. Also working with certain AI's/mobs, the abilities and such are there by default and just need to be enhanced.

lego10001 likes this.
  4. ScroogePCGaming

ScroogePCGaming New Member

5. Ghostman85

Ghostman85 Banned

I don't like this idea. They already stole one idea from a server. Don't need to steal another one of there game modes.

6. Ordaine

Ordaine Member

If you want to use that logic, all minecraft games are "stolen" from something.
    It is a matter of how creative you are and how different you can make each idea.

7. camrex8

camrex8 New Member

If they do this, I hope they don't make you buy with real money to get guns I mean tms from the mystery box *cough* Ray gun mark 2 *cough*

8. lego10001

lego10001 Member

Great idea!

9. CaSe_sEnSiTiV

CaSe_sEnSiTiV New Member

This is a great idea! The pokemon you chose should also be able to level up when they beat a bad pokemon and learn new tricks as they level up.

10. CaSe_sEnSiTiV

CaSe_sEnSiTiV New Member

Although part of the idea might be copied from other servers, pokefind could change something so it becomes their own. Anyway, this server is about pokemons.

11. Ordaine

Ordaine Member

Everything you said, I already included in the post ;)

12. Larzrum

Larzrum Member

I love this idea. One thing I'll add to this is single player mode.

13. DumbPug

DumbPug Member

Pokémon + Zombies? Interesting...